Release date: 9/22/2020
Variscite is pleased to inform about the Yocto Sumo release v2.5 for its i.MX8M Mini System on Modules.
Yocto Sumo (based on official NXP release L4.14.98-2.0.0_GA).
- Linux kernel:
Variscite imx_4.14.98_2.0.0_ga_var01 branch (based on NXP branch imx_4.14.98_2.0.0_ga, which is based on Linux 4.14.98).
Variscite imx_v2018.03_4.14.98_2.0.0_ga_var01 branch (based on NXP branch imx_v2018.03_4.14.98_2.0.0, which is based on U-Boot v2018.03).
- MLK-23275-3: regulator: bd71837: correct ldo1/ldo2 group
- Correct LDO1/LDO2 voltages on DART-MX8M-MINI and VAR-SOM-MX8M-MINI (Based on MLK-23275-1 by NXP)
- Add support for rev 1.1 of VAR-SOM-MX8M-MINI
- Add Bluetooth suspend/resume script
- Add rng-tools package
- Added dual channel LVDS support
- Added support for VAR-SOM-MX8M-MINI
- Improved MIPI-CSI camera capture frame rate
- Upgraded to NXP BSP 4.14.98_2.0.0_ga
- Upgraded WiFi and BT firmware to Laird release 18.104.22.168
- Added M4 support