The i.MX 8 System-on-Module series is based on 1-6 cores ARM Cortex architectures including Cortex-A72, Cortex-A53, and Cortex-A35, combined with real-time ARM Cortex-M4 and Cortex-M7 coprocessors.
Variscite provides the maximum range of performance, cost, and scalability with full support in all NXP’s i.MX 8 processors; from low-power and cost-sensitive System-on-modules based on i.MX 8M Nano and i.MX 8M Mini, through high-end multimedia performance of the i.MX 8M and i.MX 8M Plus platforms, up to i.MX 8X and i.MX 8 platforms with advanced processing power, wide range of interfaces and impressive multimedia performance.
Check out Variscite Pin2Pin System on Module families for more information about the scalability options.
Variscite – Your Professional System On Module (SoM) Partner:
- Variscite is a worldwide leader in the SoM market – serving thousands of satisfied customers for over a decade, providing a full span of solutions to optimize performance, feature-set, and cost of your selected product.
- Customer oriented support – full software with every development kit, comprehensive hardware documentation, dedicated software wiki website with step-by-step tutorials and customer portal for direct access to Variscite’s engineering experts.
- One stop shop solution – full span of SoM portfolio from the entry point and up to high-performance solutions, complemented by custom hardware and software design services tailored to the customer’s specific requirements.
- Longevity – Variscite provides the most generous longevity plan for its products while committing to continue the production of its SoM solutions.
- Save time and resources – our off-the-shelf System on Modules are production-ready and designed-to-cost. Together with our internal production lines that allow us to optimize our SoM’s cost/performance, our customers enjoy faster time-to-market to reduce project schedule and overall cost.
- Reduced risk – Variscite is incorporating proven solutions designed by experts and used by thousands of customers in mass production and in numerous embedded segments, all produced in accordance with strict QA procedures, including ISO9001 and ISO13485 medical certification.