We’re always looking for brilliant, driven, ambitious people! If you’d like to become part of the professional team at Variscite, please apply the position.
We’re always looking for brilliant, driven, ambitious people! If you’d like to become part of the professional team at Variscite, please apply the position
Reporting to the Managing Director of Sales and Marketing, the Sr. Sales engineer will lead Variscite sales in North America:
• Communicate with new customers to support new designs based on Variscite’s System on Modules (SoM).
• Travel to customers’ sites to better introduce Variscite, its offering and capabilities.
• Work closely with the customer to identify his technical needs and define the best Variscite product to the customer’s needs.
• Follow up with the customer during his development cycle, answer technical questions and provide guidance as needed
• Synchronize customer orders with Variscite Sales coordinators team
As the Senior Sales Engineer, you’ll be key to championing our solutions for our customers. This means we’ll depend on you to use your creativity and expertise to transform ambiguous and often complex opportunities into significant deals.
In this role, you’ll also support the growth of the business by providing technical sales support for customers, including pre and post-client interaction throughout the sales process. If you enjoy challenging projects, using new technologies to reach strategic business goals, and leveraging your entrepreneurial spirit, then this is the role for you!
Education / Certifications:
BSc in engineering degree. Excellent oral and written communications and problem-solving skills.
Experience: 4+ years’ experience in sales management of embedded solution or Embedded Software or Hardware engineer with customer support experience.
• Deep understanding of the embedded processors market
• Previous experience as R&D SW/HW engineer
• Ability to read and understand technical documents/specifications
• Previous experience engaging with customers
• Ability to confidently present in front of customers
• Proactive, self-driven individual
• Excellent social skills and interpersonal relations
• Flexible and tolerance of ambiguity
• Social ability, extraversion
• Intellectually curious & high levels of cognitive ability.
• Remote/work from anywhere
• Up to 20% domestic travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
We are looking for a talented and experienced embedded Linux expert to join our team.
The position includes board bring-up and Linux/Android customization for our next-generation platforms.
4-5 years professional Experience
B.Sc in Computer Science / Computer Engineering