The iMX6 System-on-Module series is based on NXP’s iMX6 single/ dual/ quad-core ARM Cortex-A9 and i.MX 6UL/6ULL/6ULZ single-core ARM Cortex-A7. Variscite offers a wide range of features support, performance, size and cost options. From low-power and cost-optimized platforms based on the popular iMX6UL / iMX6ULL / iMX6ULZ CPUs, through highly integrated solutions based on iMX6 Solo, Dual Lite and Dual, up to high-performance iMX6 Quad and QuadPlus processors with enhanced multimedia features.
The iMX6 family supports full -40 to 85C temperature range and extensive longevity thus making it an ideal solution for a broad range of industrial applications.
Variscite – Your Professional System On Module (SoM) Partner:
- Variscite is a worldwide leader in the SoM market – serving thousands of satisfied customers for over a decade, providing a full span of solutions to optimize performance, feature-set, and cost of your selected product.
- Customer oriented support – full software with every development kit, comprehensive hardware documentation, dedicated software wiki website with step-by-step tutorials and customer portal for direct access to Variscite’s engineering experts.
- One stop shop solution – full span of SoM portfolio from the entry point and up to high-performance solutions, complemented by custom hardware and software design services tailored to the customer’s specific requirements.
- Longevity – Variscite provides the most generous longevity plan for its products while committing to continue the production of its SoM solutions.
- Save time and resources – our off-the-shelf System on Modules are production-ready and designed-to-cost. Together with our internal production lines that allow us to optimize our SoM’s cost/performance, our customers enjoy faster time-to-market to reduce project schedule and overall cost.
- Reduced risk – Variscite is incorporating proven solutions designed by experts and used by thousands of customers in mass production and in numerous embedded segments, all produced in accordance with strict QA procedures, including ISO9001 and ISO13485 medical certification.