Release date: 02/17/2021
Variscite is pleased to inform about the Yocto Zeus release v2.1 for its new i.MX8M Plus System on Modules.
Yocto Zeus (based on official NXP release L5.4.70_2.3.0).
- Linux kernel:
Variscite imx_5.4.70_2.3.0_var01 branch (based on NXP branch imx_5.4.70_2.3.0, which is based on Linux 5.4.70).
Variscite imx_v2020.04_5.4.70_2.3.0_var01 branch (based on NXP branch imx_v2020.04_5.4.70_2.3.0, which is based on U-Boot v2020.04).
Noteworthy updates since release 2.0:
- Fixed PCIE reset pin definition for DART-MX8M-PLUS on DT8MCustomBoard V2.0
- Disabled GP_LED4 for DART-MX8M-PLUS on DT8MCustomBoard V2.0
- Fixed system freeze on resume, occurring when certain PCIE devices are plugged in
- Upgraded rng-tools to version 6.9 to fix occasional hangs on shutdown
- Disable systemd-networkd and systemd-resolved to avoid conflicts with NetworkManager