Release date: 12/10/2018
Variscite is pleased to inform about the new Debian Stretch update for the DART-6UL modules, based on i.MX 6UL and 6ULL processors.
Modules: DART-6UL (including the i.MX6UL and i.MX6ULL processors and the DART-6UL-5G)
Release: mx6ul-dart-debian-recovery-sd.v50 (Debian 9, Stretch).
- Add rw kernel parameter for nfs root filesystem
- The Linux kernel:
- Switched to branch imx_4.9.88_2.0.0_ga-var01
- Debian filesystem:
- systemd-hostnamed.service: customization is no longer required
- WiFi init script: Reduce the no. of retries in wifi_is_up()
- WiFi: Load WIFI driver after completion of WIFI start-up sequence
- WiFi: Modified WIFI init sequence to avoid delays
- debian-emmc.sh: Ignore tar timestamp errors
- sshd_config: Permit root login by default
- rework sources.list
- Make “-c modules” install the modules after building