The VAR-SOM-DUAL small form factor System-on-Module carries an advanced feature-set and broad connectivity options, making it an ideal solution for customers and products in the embedded market.
Staying on-trend with the market's shift towards a cost-effective highly integrated off-the-shelf solution, the VAR-SOM-DUAL from Variscite levels the playing ground for a broad spectrum of embedded products. Bringing all the benefits of the widely successful VAR-SOM-MX6, the VAR-SOM-DUAL from Variscite carries much smaller dimensions and a slim lined price-point. Features include Freescale's i.MX6 DualLite 1GHz Cortex-A9, SLC NAND, eMMC, dual band Wi-Fi/BT with MIMO, USB, Gigabit Ethernet, A/V interfaces and industrial operating temperatures. The VAR-SOM-DUAL utilizes a standard SO-DIMM 200pins interface to the carrier board, fully pin-to-pin compatible with the VAR-SOM-MX6.
VAR-SOM-DUAL main features include:
- Freescale i.MX6 1000MHz Dual Cortex-A9
- Up to 1GB DDR3, 512MB SLC NAND and 64GB eMMC
- Certified Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4/5GHz with optional 2x2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 4.0/BLE
- Full 1080p video encode/decode capability
- Vivante GPU 2D/3D graphics accelerator
- Display: 2x LVDS, HDMI1.4, MIPI DSI
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- USB 2.0: Host, OTG
- Audio In/Out
- Camera inputs: MIPI CSI, parallel
- Dual CAN, UART, I2C, SPI
- Industrial temperature -40 to 85°C
- Dimensions: 33mm x 68mm x 4mm
Variscite also offers a fully featured, touchscreen-enabled VAR-SOLOCustomBoard Carrier. It serves as a complete development kit for evaluation and application development. It interfaces with a 7" capacitive touchscreen and a two OV5640 CMOS sensors.
VAR-SOLOCustomBoard - SBC and development kit