Release date: 12/21/2020
Variscite is pleased to inform about the Yocto Zeus V1.2 update release for its i.MX 8QuadMax System on Modules.
Yocto Zeus (based on official NXP release L5.4.3-1.0.0).
- Linux kernel:
Variscite lf-5.4.y_var01 branch (based on NXP branch lf-5.4.y, which is based on Linux 5.4.3).
Variscite lf-5.4.y_v2019.04_var01 branch (based on NXP branch lf-5.4.y_v2019.04, which is based on U-Boot v2019.04).
Noteworthy updates since release v1.1:
- U-Boot: Fixed EEPROM read and Ethernet issues
- U-Boot: Re-added support for SPL and 2/8 GB RAM
- Upgraded SCFW to version 1.2.10
- kernel: Added support to resume from suspend using touch and gpios
- meta-layer: Updateed Bluetooth & Wi-Fi firmware for bc43xx to 22.214.171.124