Release date: 5/28/2020
Variscite is pleased to inform about the Yocto Sumo release v1.8 for the i.MX8QM System on Module.
Yocto Sumo (based on official NXP release L4.14.98-2.0.0_ga).
- Linux kernel:
imx_4.14.98_2.0.0_ga_var01 release (based on official NXP release imx_4.14.98_2.0.0_ga, which is based on Linux 4.14.98).
imx_v2018.03_4.14.98_2.0.0_ga_var01 release (based on official NXP release imx_v2018.03_4.14.98_2.0.0_ga, which is based on U-Boot v2018.03).
- Upgraded SCFW to version 1.2.10
- Upgraded SCFW DRAM configuration to RPA V19 CBT
- Added SCFW support for reading DRAM configuration from EEPROM
- Enabled U-Boot SPL
- Enabled U-Boot support for reading DRAM size from EEPROM
- Fixed alsactl store/restore sequence
- Fixed Bluetooth suspend/resume sequence
- Fixed WiFi detection on latest revision of VAR-SOM-MX8
- Upgraded SCFW to version 1.2.8
- Added Android support for SPEAR-MX8
- Fixed capacitive touch interrupt for VAR-SOM-MX8
- Added Yocto support for SPEAR-MX8
- Added Android support for VAR-SOM-MX8
- Added HDMI and DP support for VAR-SOM-MX8
- Fixed DRAM instability problem
- Disabled U-Boot splash on LVDS display
- Fixed occasional WiFi driver crashes on reboot/poweroff
- Initial Yocto release for VAR-SOM-MX8