Release date: 5/6/2020
Variscite is pleased to inform about the Debian Buster release v1.1 for its i.MX 8QuadMax modules.
- Linux kernel:
Variscite imx_4.14.98_2.0.0_ga_var01release (based on official NXP release imx_4.14.98_2.0.0_ga, which is based on Linux 4.14.98).
Variscite imx_v2018.03_4.14.98_2.0.0_ga_var01 release (based on official NXP release imx_v2018.03_4.14.98_2.0.0, which is based on U-Boot v2018.03).
- Support for reading DRAM size from the EEPROM
- SPL support
- usb: storage: Limit transfer size to 120 kiB
- fix missing/wrong parameters for pwm0-7 nodes
- Debian Build Updates:
- Update imx-mkimage build target to support u-boot spl build to bootloader
- WiFi bugfixes for occasional kernel dump during reboot
- imx-gpu-sdk 5.3.0 demos
- Initial Debian Buster release with Docker support