Release date: 1/7/2021
Variscite is pleased to inform about the Boot2Qt Sumo v1.1 update release for the DART-MX8M System on Module.
- Linux kernel:
Variscite imx_4.14.98_2.0.0_ga_var01 branch (based on NXP branch imx_4.14.98_2.0.0, which is based on Linux 4.14.98).
Variscite imx_v2018.03_4.14.98_2.0.0_ga_var01 branch (based on NXP branch imx_v2018.03_4.14.98_2.0.0, which is based on U-Boot v2018.03).
Noteworthy updates since release 1.0:
- pulseaudio: Reconfigure system.pa based on default.pa from fslc
- Updated bc43xx Bluetooth/Wi-Fi firmware to 184.108.40.206
- Kernel: Updated VDD_GPU voltage – this solves GPU instability issues seen on a small percentage of SOMs
- MLK-23305 cpufreq: imx8mq: Fix the incorrect voltage scaling
- Updated Qt version to 5.12.10 RC2