Release date: 7/2/2020
Variscite is pleased to inform about the Android 10 V4.1 update release for its i.MX8M Mini System on Modules.
Android 10 (based on official NXP release q10.0.0_1.0.0_ga, which is based on Android 10.0.0_r14).
- Linux kernel:
Variscite q10.0.0_1.0.0-ga_var01 branch (based on official NXP release q10.0.0_1.0.0-ga which is based on kernel version 4.19.42).
Variscite imx_v2019.04_4.19.35_1.1.0-var01 branch (based on official NXP release imx_v2019.04_4.19.35_1.1.0, which is based on U-Boot v2019.04).
Noteworthy updates since release 1.0:
- Fixed MTP and PTP support
- Switched Android UI dpi to 160dpi
- Added a new boot animation
- Framework auto focus support
- SPL: Disabled SD Card Detect pin
- OV5640 camera auto focus support
- Fixed missing SD reset pinmux definition for SOM Rev1.0
- MLK-21958-6 introduced a new clocks calculation method for mipi panels
- drm/bridge: nwl-dsi: allow using legacy pll settings
- Added Cortex-M4 related device trees
- sound: pcm_memory: export snd_pcm_lib_preallocate_free