Release date: 9/21/2020
Variscite is pleased to inform about the Android 10.0.0_1.3.0 v1.2 release for its i.MX8M Mini module.
Android 10 (based on official NXP release Q10.0.0_1.0.0, which is based on Android 10.0.0_r14).
- Linux kernel:
Variscite q10.0.0_1.0.0-ga_var01 branch (based on official NXP release Q10.0.0_1.0.0 which is based on kernel version 4.19.42).
Variscite imx_v2019.04_4.19.35_1.1.0-var01 branch (based on official NXP release Q10.0.0_1.1.0, which is based on U-Boot v2019.04).
- Correct LDO1/LDO2 voltage for DART-MX8MM-MINI and VAR-SOM-MX8MM-MINI (Based on MLK-23275-1 by NXP)
- Fix M4 binary loading when using the TCM
- Fixed MTP and PTP support
- Switched Android UI dpi to 160dpi
- Added a new boot animation
- Framework auto focus support
- SPL: Disabled SD card detect pin
- OV5640 camera auto focus support
- Fixed missing SD reset pinmux definition for SOM Rev1.0
- MLK-21958-6 introduced a new clocks calculation method for mipi panels
- drm/bridge: nwl-dsi: allow using legacy pll settings
- Added Cortex-M4 related device trees
- sound: pcm_memory: export snd_pcm_lib_preallocate_free