Variscite brings Qualcomm® TM 410 System-on-Module to the Embedded Market at only 57 USD
Measuring only 25mm x 43mm with long term longevity and highly integrated connectivity options, the DART-SD410 from Variscite is poised to become the leading System-on-Module (SoM) supporting the Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 410 (APQ8016). The DART-SD410 is based on Qualcomm®SnapdragonTM 410 (APQ8016) quad 1.2GHz ARM® CortexTM-A53 alongside the AdrenoTM 2D/3D graphics accelerator. With 2GB LP-DDR3 and 16GB eMMC, the DART-SD410 delivers impressive performance for Android, Linux and Windows 10 IoT. Optimized power consumption makes this miniature sized SoM ideal for portable and battery operated applications.
The DART-SD410’s highly integrated connectivity and interfaces include 13MP and 8MP dual camera inputs, Wi-Fi / BT, GPS, USB, A/V in/out and other commonly used serial interfaces. Furthermore, the SoM supports -25 to 85°C industrial operating temperatures, while offering a 10-year longevity commitment. Performing as the DART-SD410 carrier board, the VAR-SD410CustomBoard completes an attractive full reference kit, which can be employed for customers’ evaluation, development and end-product mass production.
DART-SD410 main features include:
- Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 410 (APQ8016) quad 1.2GHz ARM® CortexTM-A53 in 64bit/32bit architecture
- 400MHz Qualcomm® Adreno™ 306 2D/3D Graphics accelerator
- Up to 2GB LP-DDR3 and 16GB eMMC
- 13MP and 8MP dual camera MIPI CSI inputs
- Full 1080p30 video encode / decode
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1/BLE
- Qualcomm® IZatTMGen 8C location engine supporting GPS, Compass and Glonass/Galileo
- Display: 4 lane DSI; HDMI and LVDS via carrier
- USB2.0 OTG
- Audio In / Out
- Up to 6 x SPI, 6 x I2C, 2 x UART, GPIOs
- SD/MMC, JTAG, backlight PWM
- Miniature size: 23mm x 43mm
Variscite also offers a fully featured, touchscreen-enabled VAR-SD410CustomBoard Carrier. It serves as a complete development kit for evaluation and application development. It interfaces with a 7″ capacitive touchscreen.
VAR-SD410CustomBoard – SBC and development kit