Now with boosted Certified Wi-Fi/BT Module supporting 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n
With a much faster throughput of the 802.11ac and a more reliable 5GHz support, the DART-6UL-5G is the perfect choice for both Medical and data-intensive IoT applications.
The DART-6UL-5G variants will function in parallel with two successful early variants: The initial i.MX 6UL which were boosted recently by a processing speed grade of 696MHz, as well as the low-power i.MX 6ULL variants. All variants are available at a very competitive price-point which starts at 24 USD.
Fully compatible with further DART-6UL variants, the DART-6UL-5G reflects identical features and interface selection. Small-sized at a mere 25 x 50 mm, maximized price-power, extended temperature range ability of -40 to 85 and a 15-years longevity. Thanks to the broad range of features, the platform can be easily employed in new applications, rapidly gaining ground. These include the Internet-of-Things, embedded systems, battery-operated products and embedded industrial-grade solutions.
DART-6UL-5G key features include:
- Optimized size: Only 25 mm x 50 mm x 4 mm
- NXP i.MX 6UltraLite and 6ULL 528 MHz / 696 MHz ARM Cortex-A7 with optional security features
- Up to 512 MB DDR3L and 512 MB NAND / 32 GB eMMC
- Certified Wi-Fi/Bluetooth 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n Dual Band 2.4/5 GHz
- Dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet
- 2D Pixel acceleration engine
- Display: 24-bit parallel RGB up to WXGA
- Touchscreen controller
- Dual USB 2.0 OTG (Host/Device)
- Audio In/Out
- Dual CAN, UART, I2C, SPI, PWM, ADC
- Parallel camera input
- Industrial temperature grade
- OS: Linux Yocto, Linux Debian, Android
The VAR-6ULCustomBoard carrier board complements an attractive full reference kit of the DART-6UL SoM, which can be used for customers’ evaluation, development and end-product mass production.
VAR-6ULCustomBoard – Single Board Computer SBC and development kit