Variscite is pleased to announce the expansion of its popular DART-6UL platform. The new product family is upgraded with a 696 MHz Cortex-A7 CPU clock speed of the NXP i.MX 6UL processor and new low-power i.MX 6ULL variants.
Due to its optimized cost, small size (measuring only 25 mm x 50 mm) and a wide range of interfaces, the DART-6UL is broadly used in fast emerging applications. This includes Internet-of-Things, lighting, smart home appliances, wearables and other battery operated and portable embedded systems.
The newly-introduced i.MX 6ULL variants and the enhanced 696 MHz processor speed grade, offers Variscite customers a scalable pin-to-pin compatible and highly optimized solution for their embedded products.
The DART-6UL family delivers a wide range of interfaces, a fully certified WiFi/BT connectivity, low power consumption, industrial temperature range (-40 to 85°C) and 15-year longevity commitment. This advanced feature set makes it an ideal platform for industrial applications.
Variscite delivers the DART-6UL with full production-ready software, covering Linux Yocto, Linux Debian and Android, providing an all-inclusive solution which significantly eases development efforts and reduces time-to-market.
In order to match the market demand for cost optimized solutions, Variscite is offering the DART-6UL in a very attractive price range starting from 24 USD.
DART-6UL key features include:
- NXP i.MX 6UltraLite and 6ULL 528MHz/696MHz ARM Cortex-A7 with optional security features
- Optimized size: Only 25 mm x 50 mm x 4 mm
- Industrial temperature grade: -40 to 85°C
- Up to 512 MB DDR3L and 512 MB NAND / 32 GB eMMC
- Dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet
- Certified Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.1/BLE
- Display: 24-bit parallel RGB up to WXGA
- 2D Pixel acceleration engine
- Touchscreen controller
- Dual USB 2.0 OTG (Host/Device)
- Dual CAN, UART, I2C, SPI, PWM, ADC
- Audio In/Out
- Parallel camera input
- OS: Linux Yocto, Linux Debian, Android
VAR-6ULCustomBoard – Single Board Computer SBC and development kit