Release date: 25/09/2017
Variscite is pleased to inform about the Yocto Pyro release for our DART-6UL Modules.
Modules: DART-6UL (including DART-6UL, DART-6ULL, and DART-6UL-5G).
- Initial Yocto Pyro release
- Updated Wi-Fi driver and firmware to fix crashes in AP mode
- Added network bridging support and bridge-utils package
- Disabled eudev device cache by default to fix inconsistencies with mmcblk numbering
- Added swupdate support
- Extended A2DP support to all image types (previously worked only in fsl-image-gui)
- U-Boot updates:
- Added watchdog management
- Added fatwrite, time and expr commands
- Added uEnv.txt support
- Added support for custom kernel arguments
- Fixed ext4 failures in reading links