Measuring only 20mm x 50mm, the DART-MX6 from Variscite is the smallest System-on-Module (SoM) supporting Freescale's i.MX6.
Featuring quad and dual core ARM Cortex-A9™ processor. The DART-MX6 offers impressive performance and scalability. Together with optimized power consumption this miniature sized SoM is ideal for portable and battery operated embedded systems.
The DART-MX6 highly integrated connectivity includes dual band Wi-Fi/BT with optional MIMO, dual USB, Gigabit Ethernet, PCIe and A/V interfaces. Furthermore, the system supports full -40 to 85 industrial operating temperatures.
Performing as the DART-MX6 carrier board, the VAR-DT6CustomBoard completes an attractive full reference kit, which can be used for customers' evaluation, development and end-product mass production.
DART-MX6 main features include:
- Miniature size: 20mm x 50mm x 4mm
- Freescale i.MX6 800MHz Quad/Dual ARM Cortex-A9
- Up to 1GB LP-DDR2 and 32GB eMMC
- Certified Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4/5GHz with optional 2x2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 4.0/BLE
- Full 1080p video encode/decode capability
- Vivante GPU 2D/3D graphics accelerator
- Display: 2x LVDS, HDMI1.4, MIPI DSI
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- USB 2.0: Host, OTG
- Audio In/Out
- Camera inputs: MIPI CSI, parallel
- Dual CAN, UART, I2C, SPI
- Industrial temperature -40 to
- OS: Linux Yocto, Android
Variscite also offers a fully featured, touchscreen-enabled VAR-DT6CustomBoard Carrier. It serves as a complete development kit for evaluation and application development. It interfaces with a 7" capacitive touchscreen.
VAR-DT6CustomBoard - SBC and development kit